Gulf ATF DX II
Size Available: 208L, 20L, 4L & 1L
Dexron® || D , Ford Mercon®, ZF TE–ML 02F/03D/04D/09/11B/11A/14A/17C, Voith 55.6335,MAN 339 V1/Z1, V2/Z2, Allison C–4, CAT TO–2, Daimler MB 236.1 and MB 236.5
- High thermal and oxidative stability minimizes sludge formation and prevents varnishing of transmission component surfaces
- Optimized frictional characteristics and foam control ensure crisp and smooth shifting in a variety of transmission modes
- Improved anti-wear properties protect key transmission components from wear
- High viscosity index provides lubrication of parts, both at high operating temperatures and during “cold” starts
- Effective corrosion and rust protection reduces wear and extends transmission life
- Elastomer compatibility extends seal life and reduces the likelihood of oil leakage
Interested in Buying?
Get in Touch!
Get in touch with our team to know more about the products we sell or for any product, pricing or service-related inquiry. Simply start out by filling out the form below.