RK Globals (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://avantizone.com/. website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
A. Information Collection
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:Email address
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Cookies and Usage Data
- Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
B. Use of Data
RK Globals uses the collected data for various purposes, namely:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
C. Processing of Data
- We need to perform a contract with you;
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights;
- For payment processing purposes; and/or
- To comply with the law of the land
D. Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Arab Emirates and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Arab Emirates and process it there.
E. Sharing of Data
We may have to share your Personal Data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in sections B and C above.
- Corporate affiliates: We may share your data with our group companies, business partners, licensees and licensors which are located within as well as outside the UAE and help us in providing business operation services such as product enhancements, customer support and fraud detection mechanism.
- Third Party Service Providers: We use third party service providers to help us deliver certain aspect of our Services for example, cloud storage facilities. We conduct checks on our third-party service providers and require them to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow them to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- Advertising and analytics providers: In order to improve our Services, we will sometimes share your non-identifiable information with analytics providers that help us analyse how people are using our Platform/Service. We share your information with them in non-identifiable form for monitoring and reporting the effectiveness of the campaign delivery to our business partners and for internal business analysis. Currently, we use Google Analytics for this purpose, the details of which are provided below:
- Law enforcement authorities, regulators and others: We may disclose your Personal Data to law enforcement authorities, regulators, governmental or public bodies and other relevant third parties to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements. We may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy statement.Further, RK Globals may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (i) comply with a legal obligation; (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of RK Globals; (iii) prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service; (iv) protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public; and/or (v) protect against legal liability.
- Publicly available information:When you post an item for sale using our Services, you may choose to make certain personal information visible to other OLX users. This may include your first name, last name, your email address, your location and your contact number. Please note, any information you provide to other users can always be shared by them with others so please exercise discretion in this respect.
F. Period of Retention
The data we collect about you will be stored and processed in secure servers in order to provide the best possible user experience. For example – for fast website or mobile application build up. We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
G. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
H. Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
I. Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
J. Rights over your Personal Data
Under data protection regulations applicable in different parts of the world, you retain certain rights with regard to your personal data including to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. We will take all reasonable steps to comply with your requests to exercise your rights in relation to your data.
Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data directly within your account settings section.
If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required changes.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to Destination Bhutan. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
K. Communications and Marketing
We will communicate with you by email, SMS or in app notification in connection with our Services to confirm your registration and for other transactional messages in relation to our Services. As it is imperative for us to provide you such transactional messages you may not be able to opt out of such messages.
You may receive marketing communications from us if you:
- Have requested such information from us;
- Use our Website or Services;
- Provided us with your details when you entered a competition; or
- Registered for a promotion.
L. Opt-out Policy
At any point you can opt-out from receiving our promotional emails by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” button located at the bottom of all our emails or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any further questions, please do contact us regarding the same.
M. Contact Us
By email: email@example.com
The Courts at Dubai, UAE shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to the exclusion of other courts and applicable law shall be the law of United Arab Emirates for usage of websites/apps including adherence/compliance/ performance of the terms and conditions, thereto.